>
IMPORTANT ADVISORY as of Nov 25, 2010:

You have reached Portkey.org's forum. Due to server issues, we've had to put it offline temporarily. As such, only a few FAQs would be visible to visitors.
We will post updates here and / or in Portkey's LiveJournal community (click here) for the time being.
PK members may also post their (politely-worded) thoughts about the DH Movie in that LJ comm. (click here).
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message.
-- gal-texter (aka penshoppe in LiveJournal) on behalf of Portkey.org staff

Welcome Guest ( Log In |

> IMPORTANT:

New rec threads for specific fanfics may only be made through the Fic Rec-Engine's Add New Recs function.
Please read this to learn how to make the most out of this forum as well as the rules for recommending fanfics, and this for FAQs about the fic rec-engine.
Do hide plot spoilers using codes like this one. Please notify the mods about defunct spoiler codes by hitting the Report button on that particular forum message containing the recommendation details. They'd replace the code asap. Thank you!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Getting Old, by DonovanPotter
gal-texter
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:
Portkey.org forum's temp offline. Please read these FAQs about Portkey's technical issues and discussions about the Deathly Hallows movie.
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message."
You might need to scroll up a few lines to read this complete advisory.

-- gal-texter on behalf of Portkey.org staff

[/end of NOV 25, 2010 notice about Portkey.org's tech issues and offline sections]
post Dec 5 2008, 06:52 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Staff (admins c)
Member No.: 1,281
Hi! Call me Pen. :)

SMUT! Click if you're an adult PK oldbie!
Read our feature on author HARRYS MISTRESS!

Original
Title: Getting Old
Author: DonovanPotter
Portkey Side Ship(s):
Rating: PG
Genre: Romanc/Humor
length(optional): One-Shot 2097 Words 1 Chapters
Non Portkey Ship(s):
Location(URL): PORTKEY
Based upon book: Book 1-5
Warnings:
Summary(optional): It's Harry's birthday, but a friendly two-on-two Quidditch match didn't go quite to plan. Harry starts reflecting on his life and what the future may hold. Totally ignores epilogue.
Optional User Comments: We see H/H with their children and Ron with his. Nice family moment.

Donovan Potter has marked this as having 'Book 7 spoilers', although the only reference to Book 7 is a brief mention of two characters discussed in DH.

I also added 'Humor' as its second genre because there are some funny yet heartwarming scenes here. smile.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PJlikesAUfanfic
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:
Portkey.org forum's temp offline. Please read these FAQs about Portkey's technical issues and discussions about the Deathly Hallows movie.
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message."
You might need to scroll up a few lines to read this complete advisory.

-- gal-texter on behalf of Portkey.org staff

[/end of NOV 25, 2010 notice about Portkey.org's tech issues and offline sections]
post Dec 5 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #2

This is my Harry.

Group: Member
Member No.: 22,226
Hi! Call me PJ. :)

SMUT! Click if you're an adult PK oldbie!

Thanks for letting us know. This was a cute ficlet and I normally would have passed it up because it has the book 7 spoilers label on it. I try to avoid stories with the book 7 spoilers but this didn't have anything in it that would have put me off.

If other stories or ficlets are similar with non-offensive stuff the authors need to be sure to let us all know especially those of us that avoid book 7 labels. smile.gif It is good that we have people pre-view things to let us all know if things are ok to read. Thanks for that. smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

IMPORTANT ADVISORY as of Nov 25, 2010:

You have reached Portkey.org's forum. Due to server issues, we've had to put it offline temporarily. As such, only a few FAQs would be visible to visitors.
We will post updates here and / or in Portkey's LiveJournal community (click here) for the time being.
PK members may also post their (politely-worded) thoughts about the DH Movie in that LJ comm. (click here).
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message.
-- gal-texter (aka penshoppe in LiveJournal) on behalf of Portkey.org staff