>
IMPORTANT ADVISORY as of Nov 25, 2010:

You have reached Portkey.org's forum. Due to server issues, we've had to put it offline temporarily. As such, only a few FAQs would be visible to visitors.
We will post updates here and / or in Portkey's LiveJournal community (click here) for the time being.
PK members may also post their (politely-worded) thoughts about the DH Movie in that LJ comm. (click here).
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message.
-- gal-texter (aka penshoppe in LiveJournal) on behalf of Portkey.org staff

Welcome Guest ( Log In |

> IMPORTANT:

Fanfic FAQs. Portkey.org forum's still temp offline. We've displayed these FAQs to assist some with their questions.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to put story links in the application box?, What to do if fic hasn't been posted anywhere yet?
ProngsAndPadfoot
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:
Portkey.org forum's temp offline. Please read these FAQs about Portkey's technical issues and discussions about the Deathly Hallows movie.
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message."
You might need to scroll up a few lines to read this complete advisory.

-- gal-texter on behalf of Portkey.org staff

[/end of NOV 25, 2010 notice about Portkey.org's tech issues and offline sections]
post Apr 13 2009, 05:49 PM
Post #11

Alternative Rock Guitar Player

Group: Member
Member No.: 23,507

merged with similar thread - gal-texter, Apr 15

alright i sent it in but i forgot to add the link to my sample story so can somone look at it so they can either rovoke it or send me an e-mail so i can send it to them because i was an idiot and forgot something please help

sincerly,
HarryPwns
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gal-texter
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:
Portkey.org forum's temp offline. Please read these FAQs about Portkey's technical issues and discussions about the Deathly Hallows movie.
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message."

[/end of NOV 25, 2010 notice about Portkey.org's tech issues and offline sections]
post Apr 13 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Staff (admins c)
Member No.: 1,281
Hi! Call me Pen. :)

SMUT! Click if you're an adult PK oldbie!
Read our feature on author HARRYS MISTRESS!

Done, application removed and "rejection" email sent with link to proper procedures. Check your inbox and spam folders for a message from @portkey.org.
+Quote Post
ProngsAndPadfoot
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:

post Apr 14 2009, 06:51 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(gal-texter @ Apr 14 2009, 12:19 AM) *

Done, application removed and "rejection" email sent with link to proper procedures. Check your inbox and spam folders for a message from @portkey.org.

thanks. i just sent the new one in with a link
+Quote Post
ProngsAndPadfoot
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:

post Apr 14 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #14

sorry for another post im just a bit nervous as to whether or not ill be accepted. but now i cant remember what i posted.

looking forward to a reply. sweatdrop.gif
+Quote Post
cakeandmilk
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:

post Aug 16 2009, 08:36 AM
Post #15

PKWizard/Witch
Group Icon

Group: Staff (moderators)
Member No.: 23,810
Hi! Call me c&m. :)

Props to my beta(s): Elodie Tristie and Dimethylmercury!

hi. er, I'm just wondering if it's okay that I sent my stories to [email protected] three times? You see, my Internet connection is very choppy at the moment. My mail keeps on telling me "Sending failed" so, I keep on sending them. When I'm near the point of throwing my laptop, I checked my Inbox and then I saw the auto-generated e-mail from ficmods saying they got my mail.

I checked my sent folder and found out that I sent my application THRICE. oops.gif

So, is... is that alright? Does that affect my application in any way? (Sorry for the rant sweatdrop.gif )

This post has been edited by cakeandmilk: Aug 16 2009, 08:40 AM
+Quote Post
gal-texter
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:

post Aug 25 2009, 04:44 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Staff (admins c)
Member No.: 1,281
Hi! Call me Pen. :)

QUOTE(cakeandmilk @ Aug 17 2009, 12:36 AM) *

hi. er, I'm just wondering if it's okay that I sent my stories to [email protected] three times? ...
I checked my Inbox and then I saw the auto-generated e-mail from ficmods saying they got my mail.

I suppose this question's moot now but I'm gonna answer for future applicants' reference. Generally, as long as you get an auto-generated response from [email protected] then it means we got your email. It is an inconvenience for anyone to see identical messages in their inboxes.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

IMPORTANT ADVISORY as of Nov 25, 2010:

You have reached Portkey.org's forum. Due to server issues, we've had to put it offline temporarily. As such, only a few FAQs would be visible to visitors.
We will post updates here and / or in Portkey's LiveJournal community (click here) for the time being.
PK members may also post their (politely-worded) thoughts about the DH Movie in that LJ comm. (click here).
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message.
-- gal-texter (aka penshoppe in LiveJournal) on behalf of Portkey.org staff