>
IMPORTANT ADVISORY as of Nov 25, 2010:

You have reached Portkey.org's forum. Due to server issues, we've had to put it offline temporarily. As such, only a few FAQs would be visible to visitors.
We will post updates here and / or in Portkey's LiveJournal community (click here) for the time being.
PK members may also post their (politely-worded) thoughts about the DH Movie in that LJ comm. (click here).
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message.
-- gal-texter (aka penshoppe in LiveJournal) on behalf of Portkey.org staff

Welcome Guest ( Log In |

> IMPORTANT:

Fanfic FAQs. Portkey.org forum's still temp offline. We've displayed these FAQs to assist some with their questions.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How long does it take to process an author application?, How to know if application's pending, OK'd or declined?
ProngsAndPadfoot
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:
Portkey.org forum's temp offline. Please read these FAQs about Portkey's technical issues and discussions about the Deathly Hallows movie.
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message."
You might need to scroll up a few lines to read this complete advisory.

-- gal-texter on behalf of Portkey.org staff

[/end of NOV 25, 2010 notice about Portkey.org's tech issues and offline sections]
post Apr 15 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #11

Alternative Rock Guitar Player

Group: Member
Member No.: 23,507

merged with similar topic - gal-texter, Apr19

alright not to be annoying but i was wondering how long it usually takes for an authors application form until it gets reviewed. Its been like 3 Days And i am very anxious to hear from the team.
Sincerely,
HarryPwns
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fire
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:
Portkey.org forum's temp offline. Please read these FAQs about Portkey's technical issues and discussions about the Deathly Hallows movie.
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message."

[/end of NOV 25, 2010 notice about Portkey.org's tech issues and offline sections]
post Apr 15 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #12

Slightly Delusional
Group Icon

Group: Staff (moderators)
Member No.: 22,160
Hi! Call me Hana. :)

Read our feature on author HARRYS MISTRESS!

Hi,

I saw Pam (Scout) replied to your post but don't worry - for PK mods one weekend is the equivalent of one week so if you don't get it back in a few days it's because we are quite busy with what's happening in our lives so give them atleast two weeks. Thanks and Good Luck hope you get accepted smile.gif
+Quote Post
gal-texter
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:

post Apr 15 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Staff (admins c)
Member No.: 1,281
Hi! Call me Pen. :)

SMUT! Click if you're an adult PK oldbie!

Please read the FAQs before asking a question. This is the fourth time in 2 weeks that you've asked or done something that has already been addressed in the FAQs. Our Fanfic FAQs master list is linked as "Read Me Before Author Application" right above the Submit Author Application one in users.portkey.org. Not to mention that there's a huge "EXPECTED RESPONSE TIME" posted on top of this forum and the forums' right margin has a "More FAQs" box. --->

I personally don't mind answering questions from people who've read the FAQs but need clarification. I get irked when people ignore them as they're like huge signs on the wall for everyone to see. Reading the FAQs shows respect for our time and saves yours as well.
+Quote Post
ProngsAndPadfoot
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:

post Apr 15 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #14

Alternative Rock Guitar Player

Group: Member
Member No.: 23,507

actually i belive second time and so srry but the first was because i messed up application
+Quote Post
gal-texter
NOV 25, 2010 ADVISORY:

post Apr 15 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Staff (admins c)
Member No.: 1,281
Hi! Call me Pen. :)

SMUT! Click if you're an adult PK oldbie!

Three questions about the author application process and one about where to invite authors to write fics based on your plot ideas. That's what I meant by fourth time and that's certainly showing a pattern. Anyway, take the time to read the FAQs next time before asking. Like I said, it's like looking around the walls for helpful signs or flowcharts before asking a question.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

IMPORTANT ADVISORY as of Nov 25, 2010:

You have reached Portkey.org's forum. Due to server issues, we've had to put it offline temporarily. As such, only a few FAQs would be visible to visitors.
We will post updates here and / or in Portkey's LiveJournal community (click here) for the time being.
PK members may also post their (politely-worded) thoughts about the DH Movie in that LJ comm. (click here).
If you log in in this Portkey.org forum (talk.portkey.org), you'd see a "You do not have permission to view this board" message.
-- gal-texter (aka penshoppe in LiveJournal) on behalf of Portkey.org staff