What's your fanfic user ID number or author ID number?
Once you find that out, enter that number in your forum profile's Portkey fanfiction user ID number
field, to make the pencil icon appear on all of your forum posts.
Your Portkey author ID number is the same one as your fanfic user ID number. There are several ways to find out what it is:See ID # from PK's fanfic control panel:
- useful if you haven't uploaded any stories yet or left signed reviews.
1. Log in to http://users.portkey.org
(this is the control panel)
2. In middle pane > Your User Stats
, look for the Userid
When I do step #1 for my test account, I see the screen captured in this post's Part III-B.
Its ID number is 27772
(My real account's user ID # is 2100, which is what you'll see when you click on my pencil icon and do the step below.) See ID # from PK fanfic profile:
- applies to those who've already uploaded a story.
1. In fanfiction.portkey.org, click on the author's name (that's hyperlinked).
2. This will take you to their fanfiction profile page.
3. Take note of the number at the end of that page's URL.
This screencap shows PK admin Heaven's author profile. Her ID # is 46.
Click to enlarge -->